Use this page to upload documents for Team Trio. If you are in the application process, see below for a list of requirements. You will receive email confirmation of each successful document upload/submission.
Proof of income:
- If you’re W2, be prepared to provide the most recent 2 months of paystubs & two most recent bank statements showing deposits.
- If you are self-employed or own your own business, be prepared to provide a copy of your business license, your most recently filed tax return, a professionally prepared profit and loss statement for most recent 3 months (or Year-to-Date), and 3 most recent bank statements verifying deposits of income.
- For awarded income such as child support, social security or retirement, be prepared to provide your award letter & two most recent bank statements showing deposits.
Proof of Housing History:
- Verification of 12 months of on-time payments. This can be in the form of a payment ledger, bank statements, or cancelled checks. A housing verification form covering at least 12 months of payment history from your landlord is helpful, but must also be verified through another method (above) for a minimum of 3 months.
- Two forms of personal identification. A copy of your government-issued identification, such as driver’s license or passport and secondary item, such as a credit card or birth certificate.
- A signed copy of our authorization disclosure that we need for certain landlords to verify your rental history.
- Proof of authorization to work in the US if not US citizen or permanent resident.
What if you have special circumstances we should know?
If you have information that you feel is important for us in evaluating your application, tell us. Add the comments to your application or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference your Application ID and your full name. If you want to strengthen your application, improve your credit, have more savings on hand, offer to make a last month’s payment or find a qualified co-signor. We have latitude in our approval process – but only if we have a solid reason!
Back to Resources